The iAnime Network
Hello! Welcome to The iAnime Network! If you are not our member, please do register, you are welcome here. By registering, you will no longer be bothered by ads.

Hey my names Ash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Ash-kun on Mon May 31, 2010 11:58 am

Hello ^^ Hyuu~! ^^ My name is Ash, I am 15 and am in high school
I want to be a software engineer ^^
I like watching animes, writing stories and poems, reading story books, music, drawing and mangas Razz

Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 21
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Otonashi-kun on Mon May 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Ash-kun wrote:Hello ^^ Hyuu~! ^^ My name is Ash, I am 15 and am in high school
I want to be a software engineer ^^
I like watching animes, writing stories and poems, reading story books, music, drawing and mangas Razz
Dang thats a lot of interests!! Smile I'm gonna go to college to get a degree in computer graphics and programming, so I can be a video game designer! Razz If you don't mind, I would like to read your drawings, stories and poems. You should post them, just make sure that you post then in the correct area. Smile


Last edited by Otonashi-kun on Mon May 31, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Otonashi-kun
Admin
Admin

Posts : 626
Points : 1366
Reputation : 111
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 25
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://animeswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Riku on Mon May 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Ash-kun wrote:Hello ^^ Hyuu~! ^^ My name is Ash, I am 15 and am in high school
I want to be a software engineer ^^
I like watching animes, writing stories and poems, reading story books, music, drawing and mangas Razz
Hey Ash! I wanna read your works too.

Riku
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 41
Points : 77
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Sakura on Mon May 31, 2010 5:38 pm

We have 2 Workshop Artists here so far but riku doesn't post his art. :/ .....???..... I hope we get more artists, I like looking at people's art.

Sakura
Member - Rank 2
Member - Rank 2

Posts : 91
Points : 152
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-05-16
Location : Under the sky, above the earth

View user profile http://theianimenetwork.forumh.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by kakei-21 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:17 am

Ash-kun wrote:
Hello ^^ Hyuu~! ^^ My name is Ash, I am 15 and am in high school
I want to be a software engineer ^^
I like watching animes, writing stories and poems, reading story books, music, drawing and mangas

Hey Ash-kun,I'm sami^^you didn't tell me that you are writing poem,I'd like to read one of yours!!see ya

kakei-21
Member
Member

Posts : 8
Points : 9
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 21
Location : Morroco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Ash-kun on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:34 am

Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:Hello ^^ Hyuu~! ^^ My name is Ash, I am 15 and am in high school
I want to be a software engineer ^^
I like watching animes, writing stories and poems, reading story books, music, drawing and mangas Razz
Dang thats a lot of interests!! Smile I'm gonna go to college to get a degree in computer graphics and programming, so I can be a video game designer! Razz If you don't mind, I would like to read your drawings, stories and poems. You should post them, just make sure that you post then in the correct area. Smile
Hyuu~! ^^ XD it is ne? I see that is beautiful ^^ I would like to do that too... my stories and poems? sure ^^ where should I post my poems?

Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 21
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Ash-kun on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:34 am

kakei-21 wrote:Ash-kun wrote:
Hello ^^ Hyuu~! ^^ My name is Ash, I am 15 and am in high school
I want to be a software engineer ^^
I like watching animes, writing stories and poems, reading story books, music, drawing and mangas

Hey Ash-kun,I'm sami^^you didn't tell me that you are writing poem,I'd like to read one of yours!!see ya

Hyuu~! ^^ OF course sorry I didn't tell ya ^^ I will share them with ya soon ne? I hope you like them ^^

Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 21
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Ash-kun on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:35 am

Riku wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:Hello ^^ Hyuu~! ^^ My name is Ash, I am 15 and am in high school
I want to be a software engineer ^^
I like watching animes, writing stories and poems, reading story books, music, drawing and mangas Razz
Hey Ash! I wanna read your works too.

Of course ^^ I would love it ^^ I will post the poems here and my story, (recently started) is on fanfiction ^^ I will give you the link if you want ^^

Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 21
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Ash-kun on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:36 am

Sakura wrote:We have 2 Workshop Artists here so far but riku doesn't post his art. :/ .....???..... I hope we get more artists, I like looking at people's art.

Hm... though I don't realy draw mangas... my drawings are not the greatest... hm.. I like writing poems and stories more.. sorry...

Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 21
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Otonashi-kun on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Ash-kun wrote:
Sakura wrote:We have 2 Workshop Artists here so far but riku doesn't post his art. :/ .....???..... I hope we get more artists, I like looking at people's art.

Hm... though I don't realy draw mangas... my drawings are not the greatest... hm.. I like writing poems and stories more.. sorry...

Post any short stories, poems or fan fics here http://theianimenetwork.forumh.net/writer-s-desktop-f20/
We look forward to reading your works! Smile

You also may need to join the 'Anime Workshop' group before you can post.
http://theianimenetwork.forumh.net/groupcp.forum?g=3

_________________

Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.

Otonashi-kun
Admin
Admin

Posts : 626
Points : 1366
Reputation : 111
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 25
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://animeswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Ash-kun on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 am

Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:
Sakura wrote:We have 2 Workshop Artists here so far but riku doesn't post his art. :/ .....???..... I hope we get more artists, I like looking at people's art.

Hm... though I don't realy draw mangas... my drawings are not the greatest... hm.. I like writing poems and stories more.. sorry...

Post any short stories, poems or fan fics here http://theianimenetwork.forumh.net/writer-s-desktop-f20/
We look forward to reading your works! Smile

You also may need to join the 'Anime Workshop' group before you can post.
http://theianimenetwork.forumh.net/groupcp.forum?g=3

Hyuu~!^^ I have subscribed for membership ^^ Hope they approve it ^^ and then I will post my works soon ^^ I am looking forward for you all to read them ^^

Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 21
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Otonashi-kun on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Ash-kun wrote:
Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:
Sakura wrote:We have 2 Workshop Artists here so far but riku doesn't post his art. :/ .....???..... I hope we get more artists, I like looking at people's art.

Hm... though I don't realy draw mangas... my drawings are not the greatest... hm.. I like writing poems and stories more.. sorry...

Post any short stories, poems or fan fics here http://theianimenetwork.forumh.net/writer-s-desktop-f20/
We look forward to reading your works! Smile

You also may need to join the 'Anime Workshop' group before you can post.
http://theianimenetwork.forumh.net/groupcp.forum?g=3
I accepted your request to join "Anime Workshop".
Hyuu~!^^ I have subscribed for membership ^^ Hope they approve it ^^ and then I will post my works soon ^^ I am looking forward for you all to read them ^^

_________________

Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.

Otonashi-kun
Admin
Admin

Posts : 626
Points : 1366
Reputation : 111
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 25
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://animeswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey my names Ash

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum