The iAnime Network
Hello! Welcome to The iAnime Network! If you are not our member, please do register, you are welcome here. By registering, you will no longer be bothered by ads.
Log in

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     Profile
     FAQ
     Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     Profile
     FAQ
     Search

    Clannad PC Visual Novel

    View previous topic View next topic Go down

    Clannad PC Visual Novel

    Post by AnimeGuy on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:38 pm

    I'm looking for the Clannad PC Visual Novel. All the download links I find are broken. I don't want to resort to downloading with a torrent either. They are WAY too slow!

    AnimeGuy
    Member - Rank 2
    Member - Rank 2

    Posts : 182
    Points : 299
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2010-05-15

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Clannad PC Visual Novel

    Post by Otonashi-kun on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:07 am

    AnimeGuy wrote:I'm looking for the Clannad PC Visual Novel. All the download links I find are broken. I don't want to resort to downloading with a torrent either. They are WAY too slow!
    I uploaded the links here http://theianimenetwork.forumh.net/games-f9/clannad-pc-visual-novel-t135.htm

    _________________

    Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.

    Otonashi-kun
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 626
    Points : 1365
    Reputation : 110
    Join date : 2010-05-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Missouri

    View user profile http://animeswift.com

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Clannad PC Visual Novel

    Post by AnimeGuy on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:47 am

    Otonashi-kun wrote:
    AnimeGuy wrote:I'm looking for the Clannad PC Visual Novel. All the download links I find are broken. I don't want to resort to downloading with a torrent either. They are WAY too slow!
    I uploaded the links here http://theianimenetwork.forumh.net/games-f9/clannad-pc-visual-novel-t135.htm
    Thanks, this is one of my favorite anime.

    AnimeGuy
    Member - Rank 2
    Member - Rank 2

    Posts : 182
    Points : 299
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2010-05-15

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Clannad PC Visual Novel

    Post by Kyo on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:52 pm

    Awesome, thanks.

    Kyo
    Member - Rank 1
    Member - Rank 1

    Posts : 39
    Points : 53
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-05-27

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Clannad PC Visual Novel

    Post by QZ on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:52 pm

    Is it just me or does anyone else also failed in extracting the zipped file?

    I used Winzip and it says that I may have input the wrong password o_o
    Seriously I need help. Is the download's password valid up until today?

    QZ
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2
    Points : 2
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-11
    Age : 21

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Clannad PC Visual Novel

    Post by Otonashi-kun on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:49 pm

    QZ wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else also failed in extracting the zipped file?

    I used Winzip and it says that I may have input the wrong password o_o
    Seriously I need help. Is the download's password valid up until today?
    I don't know how good winzip is, I'd try using Winrar, or 7-Zip. The password worked for me and a few others, I'll have to check the file out myself if you keep having issues. Btw, I pm'd you about your question.

    _________________

    Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.

    Otonashi-kun
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 626
    Points : 1365
    Reputation : 110
    Join date : 2010-05-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Missouri

    View user profile http://animeswift.com

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Clannad PC Visual Novel

    Post by QZ on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:02 am

    Oh yea, I've checked. thanks a bunch! I'll try re-downloading it. and if it still doesn't work then I'll go with either winrar or 7zip.

    QZ
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2
    Points : 2
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-06-11
    Age : 21

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Clannad PC Visual Novel

    Post by AnimeGuy on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:40 am

    QZ wrote:Oh yea, I've checked. thanks a bunch! I'll try re-downloading it. and if it still doesn't work then I'll go with either winrar or 7zip.
    Did you ever figure out the problem?

    AnimeGuy
    Member - Rank 2
    Member - Rank 2

    Posts : 182
    Points : 299
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2010-05-15

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: Clannad PC Visual Novel

    Post by Sponsored content


    Sponsored content


    Back to top Go down

    View previous topic View next topic Back to top

    - Similar topics

     
    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum