The iAnime Network
Hello! Welcome to The iAnime Network! If you are not our member, please do register, you are welcome here. By registering, you will no longer be bothered by ads.

Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Ash-kun on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Hyuu~! ^^ This is a Harry Potter Fanfic.

Summary: What would it be like if Harry had a best friend who is just like him in almost all the ways? Wouldn't it be easy for him to survive Voldemort? Wouldn't it lessen his ordeals? Wouldn't it lessen his emotional and physical troubles? So read through the story of Harry Potter, Ash Peter with slight changes and twists. Also, what if they need a gaurdian? Wouldn't our Remus Lupin be suitable? But what secret is he hiding? And where did Sirius Black, Angus, Hogwarts, Dursleys fit all in this?!!! Read to find out whether they will defeat evil or be defeated by it?

Disclaimer- I don't own Harry Potter otherwise in the real series many of the main characters would have been still alive. 0_-"

HARRY POTTER

HOWL UNDER THE MOON

PROLOGUE

The Dursley family consisted of Vernon Dursley, Petunia Dursley and their son Dudley Dursley. They are normal people found in a normal city where they live peacefully. They have lived there for years without any "unusual" occurance to disrupt their "oh so normal life."

The story starts on a fine Tuesday morning. Mr. Dursley is, as usual, headed out to office in his car while his wife Petunia is cooking in the kitchen to feed her little Dudleykins. The boy sure was overweight for his age but that did not matter for the fond mother. She fed him and waved at Vernon and locked the door.

Vernon headed out in his car and on his way saw an unusual sighting, a cat reading a map...? He shook his head and blinked and looked again, there was indeed a cat but there was no map, it must have been the trick of the lights. So Vernon continued on like nothing happened and reached his office and started to work.

--------

Vernon was done with his work quickly unlike other days. But he began to notice that there was something "off" about today, what could it be? He headed home to find about it.

--------

Petunia welcomed him and Vernon immediately switched on the news. There was report about shooting stars, strange movements of owls during the day instead of their usual hunting pattern at nights, funny looking people in cloaks. So he asked Petunia about it discreetly whether it was related to "her".

"Her" meaning Petunia's sister, it was bad to talk about them in the house since they were not "normal" people. But Petunia did not care and so Vernon decided not to either.

So after finishing their dinner, they went to sleep.

--------

That night outside the Dursley's house, a lamp flickered on. A figure started walking towards the Dursley's house in the pitch dark. Suddenly a cat from out of nowhere joined him. He chuckled and stroked his beard. He said, "Fancy meeting you here, Professor McGonagall." and smiled at the tabby.

But in place of the tabby was a woman with square glasses and she was wearing a cloak, an emarald cloak. She asked, "Professor, how did you know that it was me?"

The man chuckled and said, "I have never seen any cat sit like that, Professor."

McGonagall replied, "If you had been sitting on a brick wall for a whole day, you would have felt the same, Professor Dumbledore."

"All day...? Didn't you celebrate at all...? I passed loads of parties on my way here."

McGonagall huffed angrily and said, "Oh yes, everyone is celebrating all right, but no one is careful at all, even the Muggles noticed that something was different after all."

Dumbledore said, "Well, you can't blame them, after all we have a reason to celebrate, right? After eleven years of waiting, "he" is finally gone you know?"

McGonagall asked, "Professor, do you really think that he IS gone for real?"

"It certainly does seem so, don't you agree?", Dumbledore said casually. McGonagall asked, "Professor, I am serious, is You-know-who really gone?"

Dumble replied again in the same tone, "Professor, why do you use the title "You-know-who" instead of actually using his real name, Voldemort? There is really no reason to be frightened of using his name, is there?"

McGonagall sighed and said, "Oh, well is it true that You-know-oh, all right, Voldemort really went to Godric's Hollow to get the Potters and Peters...? and that Lily Potter, James Potter, Susan Peter and Jake Peter are...d...d...dead...?"

Dumbledore nodded his head gravely. McGonagall gasped, "Oh Good lord, Albus, it can't be true...? No, not them...", she trailed off.

McGonagall gulped and went on, "Not only that rumors also say that he went after the Potter's and Peter's children-Harry Potter and Ash Peter...? he tried to kill them at the same time with a single black curse but it was something about them that made the curse rebound on Voldemort himself? He really couldn't kill those children...?, but no one knows why he couldn't kill them, Voldemort's power truly broke, is that also true..?"

Dumbledore again nodded. McGonagall faltered, "A...a...after everything evil he had done and after killing so many people and mastering the dark arts,he could not kill two little children...? So it IS true, then...? but how in heaven did Ash and Harry survive...?"

Dumbledore replied, "We can only guess, never know."

McGonagall dabbed at her eyes with her handkerchief and asked, "Isn't Hagrid a bit late...? He will safely arrive with Ash and Harry right...? Also why here of all people in both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world, Albus...? I have been watching this family and I know that Ash and Harry won't be anything but miserable here. They won't treat them properly at all! Also Ash and Harry will be really famous, so why can't someone else take them...?"

Dumbledore bowed his head and said, "Well, the Dursleys are the only family for Harry, Petunia Dursley is Harry's aunt, she is the only blood related one left for Harry and the Peters did not have any family, Jake and Susan are the only child in their family and their parents are old to take care of Ash, not only that they don't have any other relation left."

"But you know how close the Potters and the Peters were, right? They were practically like family, they are family, so I thought it would be good for Harry and Ash to be with each other, they can help each other because they both lost their parents to Voldemort, the Potters and the Peters were the only ones who could stand up against Voldemort. So I think it is better for them to be together."

"Also, they are going to be famous for something they don't even know, that they may not probably even remember, famous before they can walk and talk, be looked at by everyone in the wizarding world, all heads will turn to their direction if they walk or if someone calls their name, so I think it would be better for them to be away from all the pressure and it will also keep them from not facing everything until they are ready, I am sure they can support each other well."

McGongall stared for a moment and finally gave in. She just hoped that everything would go fine for both Harry and Ash.

Suddenly a low rumbling noise was heard, it grew steadily louder and suddenly a head light was visible, it was moving closer and closer towards Albus and McGonagall. A huge flying motorbike landed in front of them. But it was not the size of the motorbike that was stunning, it was the size of the man sitting on the motorbike, he was easily twice as large as the huge motorbike.

He was twice as tall as any normal and five times as wide, he looked wild with tangles of bushy black hair and beard hiding most of his face. He had huge hands and in those muscular arms was a bundle of blankets.

"Hagrid, at last you have arrived safely, and where did you get the motorbike?", aksed Dumbledore sounding relieved.

"Borrowed it, Professor, more like young Sirius was ready to lend it to me, sir.", replied Hagrid.

Dumbledore inquired again, "There were no problems, I hope...?"

Hagrid shook his head and said, "The house was destroyed almost completely, sir, but I got Harry and Ash in time before the Muggles started swarming around the place."

The three of them looked at the bundle of blankets and were granted with the sight of two beautiful black haired children - a boy and a girl - fast asleep. Under the tuft of their hair, they could see a curiously shaped cut, like a bolt of lightning over their foreheads.

The fact was that it was like a pair, if Harry's scar was located on the left side, Ash's scar was located on the right, it was like they were staring at mirror reflections, the opposite of what was on Harry's head was on Ash's head, it was really a curious sight.

Professor McGonagall started, "Is that where....?"

"Yes," said Dumbledore, "they will have the scar forever."

McGongall asked, "Couldn't you do something about it?"

Dumbledore replied, " Well, even if I wanted I couldn't do anything about it, scars may sometimes come in handy and usual." He then turned to Hagrid and said, "Give them here, Hagrid, let us get this over with before anyone wakes up."

Dumbledore took Harry and Ash carefully out of Hagrid's arms and turned towards Dursleys' house.

"Could I say goodbye to them, sir?" asked Hagrid.

Dumbledore nodded and Hagrid leaned over and kissed their heads.

Suddenly Hagrid let out a howl while McGonagall said, "Sh...! Don't wake up the Muggles."

Hagrid shook his head and said, "I am really sad, I can't believe that Harry and Ash's parents are dead, Lily, James, Susan and Jake, I can't stand it at all, and, and...Harry and Ash are going to live with the muggles of all people....."

McGonagall patted Hagrid's arm.

Dumbledore gently placed Harry and Ash on the Dursleys' doorstep and pulled a letter out of his pocket. He placed it under the blankets and stepped back.

For some whole minutes, Dumbledore, McGongall and Hagrid stood their watching Harry and Ash. Dumbledore's usual twinkle was gone, McGonagall was furiously blinking trying to keep the tears at bay and Hagrid was still silently crying and shaking.

They felt bad for Harry and Ash, for they had been involved in the war at such an young age and even had to lose their parents as a result of the evil deeds of Voldemort when they did not have any say in it either, even if they had had a say in it, they would never have had a choice, and from now on it seemed like they never will either. Atleast they had each other for now.

They hoped that Harry and Ash will live happily, peacefully and unhurt from now on.

Dumbledore broke the silence, "Well, since Harry and Ash are going to be in safe hands, our business is done, let us go."

Hagrid replied, "Yea, Professor, lemme at least get the bike away, sir, G'night, Professor McGonagall, Professor Dumbledore."

Wiping his eyes on his jacket, he swung himself on the motorbike and kicked the engine into life, climbed into the air and sped off into the night.

"I shall see you soon then, Professor.", said Dumbledore and McGonagall blew her nose in reply.

Dumbledore stopped and took out his Put-Outer and clicked it. At once the lights that had flickered off sped back to the lamps.

Dumbledore whispered, "Good luck, Harry, Ash." Then he turned on his heel and with a swish of his cloak, he was gone.

Meanwhile many people were celebrating, because finally You-Know-Who was gone. They did not know about Petunia's scream as she woke up to find Harry and Ash on her door step instead of the milk bottles, and nor about Vernon's anger and nor about Dudley who decided to play with Harry and Ash.

The people meeting in secret all over the country did not know about this but still they were celebrating and congragulating Harry and Ash and were holding up their glasses and saying, "To Harry Potter and Ash Peter, the children who lived and the Chosen Pair."

Ah The Prologue is done.
Critiscisms Reviews thougts and questions are always welcome ^^ I wish someone can help with the grammar in the story ^^ so if you want I can go on with the next chapter ^^ Hope you enjoy the plot.
Also well, Ash I didn't get any other name... so I just used that name... Ash is a girl not a guy at least in this story ^^
avatar
Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Otonashi-kun on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Ash-kun wrote:Hyuu~! ^^ This is a Harry Potter Fanfic.

Critiscisms Reviews thougts and questions are always welcome ^^ I wish someone can help with the grammar in the story ^^ so if you want I can go on with the next chapter ^^ Hope you enjoy the plot.
Also well, Ash I didn't get any other name... so I just used that name... Ash is a girl not a guy at least in this story ^^
hmmmm very interesting. The only thing is, why did both of the babies have a scar? Wouldn't Voldenmort only be able to attempt at killing one at a time, and at that time then his powers would have been sealed and only giving one baby a scar. lol, or am I just missing something?
avatar
Otonashi-kun
Admin
Admin

Posts : 626
Points : 1365
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 26
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://animeswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Ash-kun on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:Hyuu~! ^^ This is a Harry Potter Fanfic.

Critiscisms Reviews thougts and questions are always welcome ^^ I wish someone can help with the grammar in the story ^^ so if you want I can go on with the next chapter ^^ Hope you enjoy the plot.
Also well, Ash I didn't get any other name... so I just used that name... Ash is a girl not a guy at least in this story ^^
hmmmm very interesting. The only thing is, why did both of the babies have a scar? Wouldn't Voldenmort only be able to attempt at killing one at a time, and at that time then his powers would have been sealed and only giving one baby a scar. lol, or am I just missing something?

Hyuu~! ^^ that is a good question ^^ he used dark magic which allows them to kill two people at the same time... he tried to finish them at the same time so they both were protected by their mothers and they ended up getting the scars... plus Harry and Ash have a link that makes Voldemort see them as a single threat... that will be explained at the end ^^
avatar
Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Otonashi-kun on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Ash-kun wrote:
Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:Hyuu~! ^^ This is a Harry Potter Fanfic.

Critiscisms Reviews thougts and questions are always welcome ^^ I wish someone can help with the grammar in the story ^^ so if you want I can go on with the next chapter ^^ Hope you enjoy the plot.
Also well, Ash I didn't get any other name... so I just used that name... Ash is a girl not a guy at least in this story ^^
hmmmm very interesting. The only thing is, why did both of the babies have a scar? Wouldn't Voldenmort only be able to attempt at killing one at a time, and at that time then his powers would have been sealed and only giving one baby a scar. lol, or am I just missing something?

Hyuu~! ^^ that is a good question ^^ he used dark magic which allows them to kill two people at the same time... he tried to finish them at the same time so they both were protected by their mothers and they ended up getting the scars... plus Harry and Ash have a link that makes Voldemort see them as a single threat... that will be explained at the end ^^
I see.... well that does make the book a bit more interesting. Good thinking.
avatar
Otonashi-kun
Admin
Admin

Posts : 626
Points : 1365
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 26
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://animeswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Sakai on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:23 pm

How much of your version of the book have you gotten done Ash?
avatar
Sakai
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 40
Points : 70
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Ash-kun on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:
Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:Hyuu~! ^^ This is a Harry Potter Fanfic.

Critiscisms Reviews thougts and questions are always welcome ^^ I wish someone can help with the grammar in the story ^^ so if you want I can go on with the next chapter ^^ Hope you enjoy the plot.
Also well, Ash I didn't get any other name... so I just used that name... Ash is a girl not a guy at least in this story ^^
hmmmm very interesting. The only thing is, why did both of the babies have a scar? Wouldn't Voldenmort only be able to attempt at killing one at a time, and at that time then his powers would have been sealed and only giving one baby a scar. lol, or am I just missing something?

Hyuu~! ^^ that is a good question ^^ he used dark magic which allows them to kill two people at the same time... he tried to finish them at the same time so they both were protected by their mothers and they ended up getting the scars... plus Harry and Ash have a link that makes Voldemort see them as a single threat... that will be explained at the end ^^
I see.... well that does make the book a bit more interesting. Good thinking.
Hyuu~! ^^ thanks i will try my best ^^ that is to make it interesting and make you all read it ^^ maybe will get ya addicted to it lol XDD am not that gud tho ^^
avatar
Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Ash-kun on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Sakai wrote:How much of your version of the book have you gotten done Ash?

I have done until 20 chapters ^^ and I am gonna finish it soon, start on the 4rth one soon ^^ i am thinking of doing until 7th book with my own new ideas and different worlds in the middle ^^
avatar
Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Otonashi-kun on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Ash-kun wrote:
Sakai wrote:How much of your version of the book have you gotten done Ash?

I have done until 20 chapters ^^ and I am gonna finish it soon, start on the 4rth one soon ^^ i am thinking of doing until 7th book with my own new ideas and different worlds in the middle ^^
Have you thought about putting them all together into a .pdf? That way you can make it downloadable here.
avatar
Otonashi-kun
Admin
Admin

Posts : 626
Points : 1365
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 26
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://animeswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Ash-kun on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:05 am

Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:
Sakai wrote:How much of your version of the book have you gotten done Ash?

I have done until 20 chapters ^^ and I am gonna finish it soon, start on the 4rth one soon ^^ i am thinking of doing until 7th book with my own new ideas and different worlds in the middle ^^
Have you thought about putting them all together into a .pdf? That way you can make it downloadable here.

Hyuu~! ^^ to be frank, I havent thought abt it... maybe I should... but I want to finish more before doin it...
avatar
Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by AnimeGuy on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Ash-kun wrote:
Sakai wrote:How much of your version of the book have you gotten done Ash?

I have done until 20 chapters ^^ and I am gonna finish it soon, start on the 4rth one soon ^^ i am thinking of doing until 7th book with my own new ideas and different worlds in the middle ^^
When are you gonna post more?
avatar
AnimeGuy
Member - Rank 2
Member - Rank 2

Posts : 182
Points : 299
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Ash-kun on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 pm

AnimeGuy wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:
Sakai wrote:How much of your version of the book have you gotten done Ash?

I have done until 20 chapters ^^ and I am gonna finish it soon, start on the 4rth one soon ^^ i am thinking of doing until 7th book with my own new ideas and different worlds in the middle ^^
When are you gonna post more?

Hyuu~! ^^ SOon ^^
avatar
Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Yanachan on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 am

oh, very interesting. My brother likes these a lot. I should get him to read this lol
avatar
Yanachan
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 15
Points : 27
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Ash-kun on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Yanachan wrote:oh, very interesting. My brother likes these a lot. I should get him to read this lol

Hyuu~! ^^ Intersting? thanks that's what I want from the readers, so that they will like and enjoy it ^^ and I will be happy if your bro reads it too I have already posted chapter 1 too read that too plz ^^ Smile Hyuu~! ^^
avatar
Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Otonashi-kun on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Ash-kun wrote:
Yanachan wrote:oh, very interesting. My brother likes these a lot. I should get him to read this lol

Hyuu~! ^^ Intersting? thanks that's what I want from the readers, so that they will like and enjoy it ^^ and I will be happy if your bro reads it too I have already posted chapter 1 too read that too plz ^^ Smile Hyuu~! ^^

Hey Ash, i got a question. Do you make your avatars?
avatar
Otonashi-kun
Admin
Admin

Posts : 626
Points : 1365
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 26
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://animeswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Ash-kun on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:
Yanachan wrote:oh, very interesting. My brother likes these a lot. I should get him to read this lol

Hyuu~! ^^ Intersting? thanks that's what I want from the readers, so that they will like and enjoy it ^^ and I will be happy if your bro reads it too I have already posted chapter 1 too read that too plz ^^ Smile Hyuu~! ^^

Hey Ash, i got a question. Do you make your avatars?

Hyuu~! ^^ Nope I don't ^^ why do you ask suddenly? make avatars...?
avatar
Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Otonashi-kun on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Ash-kun wrote:
Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:
Yanachan wrote:oh, very interesting. My brother likes these a lot. I should get him to read this lol

Hyuu~! ^^ Intersting? thanks that's what I want from the readers, so that they will like and enjoy it ^^ and I will be happy if your bro reads it too I have already posted chapter 1 too read that too plz ^^ Smile Hyuu~! ^^

Hey Ash, i got a question. Do you make your avatars?

Hyuu~! ^^ Nope I don't ^^ why do you ask suddenly? make avatars...?
Your avatars always look very interesting. I thought you like designed them.
avatar
Otonashi-kun
Admin
Admin

Posts : 626
Points : 1365
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 26
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://animeswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Ash-kun on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:
Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:
Yanachan wrote:oh, very interesting. My brother likes these a lot. I should get him to read this lol

Hyuu~! ^^ Intersting? thanks that's what I want from the readers, so that they will like and enjoy it ^^ and I will be happy if your bro reads it too I have already posted chapter 1 too read that too plz ^^ Smile Hyuu~! ^^

Hey Ash, i got a question. Do you make your avatars?

Hyuu~! ^^ Nope I don't ^^ why do you ask suddenly? make avatars...?
Your avatars always look very interesting. I thought you like designed them.

Hyuu~! ^^ I see That explains Smile I got the pictures from google image search and just wrote my name on them using paint ^^ but I wish I cud design them on my own too ^^
avatar
Ash-kun
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 38
Points : 70
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 22
Location : Chennai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Otonashi-kun on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Ash-kun wrote:
Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:
Otonashi-kun wrote:
Ash-kun wrote:
Yanachan wrote:oh, very interesting. My brother likes these a lot. I should get him to read this lol

Hyuu~! ^^ Intersting? thanks that's what I want from the readers, so that they will like and enjoy it ^^ and I will be happy if your bro reads it too I have already posted chapter 1 too read that too plz ^^ Smile Hyuu~! ^^

Hey Ash, i got a question. Do you make your avatars?

Hyuu~! ^^ Nope I don't ^^ why do you ask suddenly? make avatars...?
Your avatars always look very interesting. I thought you like designed them.

Hyuu~! ^^ I see That explains Smile I got the pictures from google image search and just wrote my name on them using paint ^^ but I wish I cud design them on my own too ^^
lol I see, your name blends into the picture very well.
avatar
Otonashi-kun
Admin
Admin

Posts : 626
Points : 1365
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 26
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://animeswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Howl Under the Moon Fanfiction by Ash-kun Prologue

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum