The iAnime Network
Hello! Welcome to The iAnime Network! If you are not our member, please do register, you are welcome here. By registering, you will no longer be bothered by ads.
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Append。 (Painting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Append。 (Painting)

Post by kcy852 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The lineart is provided by 「杉浦朔也」さん in pivix.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=10810778

Tool used: Adobe Photoshop CS3

pixiv:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=11484686
 

kcy852
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 37
Points : 251
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/arthur.ko

Back to top Go down

Re: Append。 (Painting)

Post by Sakai on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:21 am

oh this has got to be one of my all time favorites! Great job!

Sakai
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 40
Points : 70
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Append。 (Painting)

Post by Yanachan on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:30 am

Wow..... thats like amazing! How long have you been drawing?

Yanachan
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 15
Points : 27
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Append。 (Painting)

Post by kcy852 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 am

Yanachan wrote:Wow..... thats like amazing! How long have you been drawing?

I have always do some sketchs as it is one of my hobbies, but if you are just taking about computer graphics...Assume it not more than 1 year then (I bought my first tablet last year in September).

kcy852
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 37
Points : 251
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/arthur.ko

Back to top Go down

Re: Append。 (Painting)

Post by Yanachan on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 am

kcy852 wrote:
Yanachan wrote:Wow..... thats like amazing! How long have you been drawing?

I have always do some sketchs as it is one of my hobbies, but if you are just taking about computer graphics...Assume it not more than 1 year then (I bought my first tablet last year in September).
Wow, your really good. I would like to see some of your sketches too!

Yanachan
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 15
Points : 27
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Append。 (Painting)

Post by Riku on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:24 am

kcy852 wrote:
Yanachan wrote:Wow..... thats like amazing! How long have you been drawing?

I have always do some sketchs as it is one of my hobbies, but if you are just taking about computer graphics...Assume it not more than 1 year then (I bought my first tablet last year in September).

Have you been drawing sketches since you were a kid?

Riku
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 41
Points : 77
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Append。 (Painting)

Post by kcy852 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:18 am

Riku wrote:
kcy852 wrote:
Yanachan wrote:Wow..... thats like amazing! How long have you been drawing?

I have always do some sketchs as it is one of my hobbies, but if you are just taking about computer graphics...Assume it not more than 1 year then (I bought my first tablet last year in September).

Have you been drawing sketches since you were a kid?

Yeah, I am. But I've never taken any proper drawing or art education though...

kcy852
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 37
Points : 251
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/arthur.ko

Back to top Go down

Re: Append。 (Painting)

Post by Riku on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:41 am

kcy852 wrote:
Riku wrote:
kcy852 wrote:
Yanachan wrote:Wow..... thats like amazing! How long have you been drawing?

I have always do some sketchs as it is one of my hobbies, but if you are just taking about computer graphics...Assume it not more than 1 year then (I bought my first tablet last year in September).

Have you been drawing sketches since you were a kid?

Yeah, I am. But I've never taken any proper drawing or art education though...
Thats very impressive. Usually people need to take classes to get as good as you. I would like to see some of you sketches if thats possible.

Riku
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 41
Points : 77
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Append。 (Painting)

Post by FireDrake14 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Riku wrote:
kcy852 wrote:
Riku wrote:
kcy852 wrote:
Yanachan wrote:Wow..... thats like amazing! How long have you been drawing?

I have always do some sketchs as it is one of my hobbies, but if you are just taking about computer graphics...Assume it not more than 1 year then (I bought my first tablet last year in September).

Have you been drawing sketches since you were a kid?

Yeah, I am. But I've never taken any proper drawing or art education though...
Thats very impressive. Usually people need to take classes to get as good as you. I would like to see some of you sketches if thats possible.
Oh me too!

FireDrake14
Member - Rank 2
Member - Rank 2

Posts : 96
Points : 192
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Append。 (Painting)

Post by Otonashi-kun on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:34 am

@Riku & Firedrake - If kcy852 decides he doesn't want to add any sketches dont continue asking. Have patience, its his decision to post his sketches or not.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.

Otonashi-kun
Admin
Admin

Posts : 626
Points : 1366
Reputation : 111
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 25
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://animeswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Append。 (Painting)

Post by kcy852 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:23 am

Otonashi-kun wrote:@Riku & Firedrake - If kcy852 decides he doesn't want to add any sketches dont continue asking. Have patience, its his decision to post his sketches or not.
Don't mind at all, but I gotta pull them out somewhere deep in my cabinet and make scans...Maybe later.

kcy852
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 37
Points : 251
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/arthur.ko

Back to top Go down

Re: Append。 (Painting)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:46 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum