The iAnime Network
Hello! Welcome to The iAnime Network! If you are not our member, please do register, you are welcome here. By registering, you will no longer be bothered by ads.
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Halloey Dulley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halloey Dulley

Post by Purrman on Mon May 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Hey there! So i bealie im the new guy here xD
Well some quick info about me.

Age:17 and a half
Favorite Anime: Strike witches

Ever since Pokemon and Digimon came out ive been watchig anime. Well not alot tho xD But i've started to watch alot this past weeks. After watcing Strike witches i moved on to Love Hina (I read the Comic books when i was smaller so thats why i watch the anime.) So right now im on the 8:th episode of Love Hina. Gotta love the Humor.

Purrman
Member - Rank 2
Member - Rank 2

Posts : 57
Points : 73
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-09
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloey Dulley

Post by Otonashi-kun on Tue May 10, 2011 2:20 am

Purrman wrote:Hey there! So i bealie im the new guy here xD
Well some quick info about me.

Age:17 and a half
Favorite Anime: Strike witches

Ever since Pokemon and Digimon came out ive been watchig anime. Well not alot tho xD But i've started to watch alot this past weeks. After watcing Strike witches i moved on to Love Hina (I read the Comic books when i was smaller so thats why i watch the anime.) So right now im on the 8:th episode of Love Hina. Gotta love the Humor.
Welcome! A lot of my friends like Love Hina. I could never get into it though. Don't get me wrong because I think it has a very great storyline and all, just.. maybe its the art I don't particularly like. Art style is one of the top things that attract me to an anime.

_________________

Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.

Otonashi-kun
Admin
Admin

Posts : 626
Points : 1366
Reputation : 111
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 25
Location : Missouri

View user profile http://animeswift.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloey Dulley

Post by Purrman on Tue May 10, 2011 7:23 am

Otonashi-kun wrote:
Purrman wrote:Hey there! So i bealie im the new guy here xD
Well some quick info about me.

Age:17 and a half
Favorite Anime: Strike witches

Ever since Pokemon and Digimon came out ive been watchig anime. Well not alot tho xD But i've started to watch alot this past weeks. After watcing Strike witches i moved on to Love Hina (I read the Comic books when i was smaller so thats why i watch the anime.) So right now im on the 8:th episode of Love Hina. Gotta love the Humor.
Welcome! A lot of my friends like Love Hina. I could never get into it though. Don't get me wrong because I think it has a very great storyline and all, just.. maybe its the art I don't particularly like. Art style is one of the top things that attract me to an anime.

With that i can agree with you. After seeing Strike witches i thougt the art was badly made but got used to it Wink

Purrman
Member - Rank 2
Member - Rank 2

Posts : 57
Points : 73
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-09
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloey Dulley

Post by nocturnal4u on Wed May 11, 2011 2:11 am

Hello, im new here too. you could say that i also like Strike Witches. just recently i started watching "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko". Its very good so far Wink Has anyone else givin it a try?

nocturnal4u
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 21
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloey Dulley

Post by Purrman on Wed May 11, 2011 8:37 am

nocturnal4u wrote:Hello, im new here too. you could say that i also like Strike Witches. just recently i started watching "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko". Its very good so far Wink Has anyone else givin it a try?

Hmm never heard of it before? What is it about?

Purrman
Member - Rank 2
Member - Rank 2

Posts : 57
Points : 73
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-09
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloey Dulley

Post by nocturnal4u on Wed May 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Purrman wrote:
nocturnal4u wrote:Hello, im new here too. you could say that i also like Strike Witches. just recently i started watching "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko". Its very good so far Wink Has anyone else givin it a try?

Hmm never heard of it before? What is it about?
It's about a guy who moves in with his aunt and she supposedly has been living alone but the main character finds out shes living with her sister who is apparently an alien. Lol, its very funny cuz she walks around with a futon wrapped around her body xD

nocturnal4u
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 21
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloey Dulley

Post by Purrman on Wed May 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Haha ok xD Do you know where i can get it?

Purrman
Member - Rank 2
Member - Rank 2

Posts : 57
Points : 73
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-09
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloey Dulley

Post by nocturnal4u on Fri May 20, 2011 12:28 am

Purrman wrote:Haha ok xD Do you know where i can get it?
Sure. Theres a thread dedicated to it Smile
http://theianimenetwork.forumh.net/t428-denpa-onna-to-seishun-otoko-mu720p-episode-download

nocturnal4u
Member - Rank 1
Member - Rank 1

Posts : 21
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloey Dulley

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum