The iAnime Network
Hello! Welcome to The iAnime Network! If you are not our member, please do register, you are welcome here. By registering, you will no longer be bothered by ads.
The iAnime Network

The perfect place for all Anime/Manga fans. The future anime source!

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
» BEST HENTAI COLLECTION RELEASE NEW
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:00 pm by pedro81

» Adult Magazines Big Collection
Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:45 pm by pedro81

» HENTAI & PORN GAMES COLLECTION
Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:07 pm by pedro81

» Japan Hentai Comics Doujins & Mangas
Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:41 pm by pedro81

» THE BEST NEW HENTAI ANIME 3D COLLECTION 2012
Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:00 pm by pedro81

» Adult Magazines Collection!Playboy,Penthouse,Hustler,Nuts,Maxim,Clubinternational,XXL
Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:49 pm by maxni81

» Miku Mania [Hatsune Miku] [Hentai] [18+] [Flash] [MF]
Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:07 pm by daengbacco

» THE BEST NEW HENTAI GAMES COLLECTION 2012
Fri May 31, 2013 2:17 pm by pedro81

» 49ers Games On Dish Network
Thu May 16, 2013 7:14 am by ingelsyre

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] 5 4.4 27

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

2 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:04 pm

newbchu


Member
Member
Thanks for the upload but it doesn't work D:

my bad it works but theres no translation Crying or Very sad !

View user profile

3 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Node


Member
Member
I managed to get it working by following the tutorial here - scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Academy_Technical_Help

It mentioned the HF patch, which is NOT included in this download despite being mentioned as being included (very disappointing). The problem is HF is down at the moment so you cannot even download it from the official source... Does anyone have a copy of it?

View user profile

4 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Node wrote:I managed to get it working by following the tutorial here - scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Academy_Technical_Help

It mentioned the HF patch, which is NOT included in this download despite being mentioned as being included (very disappointing). The problem is HF is down at the moment so you cannot even download it from the official source... Does anyone have a copy of it?
I have a copy of it. Here ya go!

Code:

http://adf.ly/3dXgY



Last edited by Otonashi-kun on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total


_________________

Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.
View user profile http://animeswift.com

5 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Yachi


Member
Member
Ugh tank you so much for this. I got a new computer ten HF went down...anyway tanks!

View user profile

6 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:28 am

Yachi wrote:Ugh tank you so much for this. I got a new computer ten HF went down...anyway tanks!
Lol, hongfire seems to do that often :S Your welcome though


_________________

Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.
View user profile http://animeswift.com

7 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:28 pm

i have artificial academy runing and all but it dont have it uncensored and in english can anyone help me ?

View user profile

8 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:30 pm

fullmetalvash wrote:i have artificial academy runing and all but it dont have it uncensored and in english can anyone help me ?
Download the patch that I posted above Wink it will make it in English and uncensored.


_________________

Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.
View user profile http://animeswift.com

9 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:32 pm

the HF patch?
ok did not know thats what it did name dose not tell a lot

View user profile

10 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:34 pm

fullmetalvash wrote:the HF patch?
ok did not know thats what it did name dose not tell a lot
Lol Yeah that's it. I prolly should put more of a description.


_________________

Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.
View user profile http://animeswift.com

11 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:45 am

Barbelboy


Member
Member
i try the HF patch and it worked but when i star the game i got the error message that said that i need to install the Character Maker, is the Character Maker as same as AAedit? coz i already install the AAedit...please help

View user profile

12 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Barbelboy wrote:i try the HF patch and it worked but when i star the game i got the error message that said that i need to install the Character Maker, is the Character Maker as same as AAedit? coz i already install the AAedit...please help

This page might be of help to you
Code:
http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Academy_Technical_Help#Installation


_________________

Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.
View user profile http://animeswift.com

13 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:11 am

Barbelboy


Member
Member
i already did what it said and it still doesn't work maybe i just reinstall it?

View user profile

14 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 am

Barbelboy


Member
Member
ok i can play it now it turns out that i only need to rename the folder again to play it.....ups my bad Smile

View user profile

15 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Barbelboy wrote:ok i can play it now it turns out that i only need to rename the folder again to play it.....ups my bad Smile
Lol good job xD


_________________

Come visit us at AnimeSwift.com for updated content.
View user profile http://animeswift.com

16 Re: Artificial Academy [UNCENSORED/ENGLISH] on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Does these patches give a translation for the conversations? It's been awhile since I last checked for any translation so is there anything new?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum