The iAnime Network
Hello! Welcome to The iAnime Network! If you are not our member, please do register, you are welcome here. By registering, you will no longer be bothered by ads.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HI HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HI HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Miku Hatsune on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:09 am

HIYA I am miku hatsune funny how my first and last name are the same as hers Shocked oh and here's alittle bit about meh I am a otaku i read lots of manga and watch alot of anime I even wear cosplay outfits when i go out tongue and ya people gave the look like WTF is she wearing or that chick is werid ect you know what i mean. Oh and i love to read GenderBender manga alot same with anime i also like ecchi manga/anime and i do watch a bit hentia but not a big fan of it. Oh and I love to play this tradeing card game called YU-GI-OH! its kind of like my hobby oh and I do want to make me own manga or anime someday lol not sure if that would happen. Ok not to finsh up I really like this webpage hope i get along with all of ya flower

P.S. My names not really miku hatsune i just said that cause i thought it would of been funny hehe tongue

Miku Hatsune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum